Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for delivery of marketing solutions including content & strategy development focused on creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share that oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is developed at all times.
Market Research and Consumer Insight:
- Conducted field research on consumer behaviour and buying patterns to use the Data to draw insights for Clients
- Profiled target groups and consumers for FMCGs and proffered working solutions that fit their TG lifestyle
- Set eye for trends and competitor activities that might affect Clients businesses and product
- Analyse competitors strategies, brand positioning, marketing trends to recommend better solutions to clients
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders in conceptualizing ideas, strategizing on solutions to brand business and communication objectives, and monitoring market and competitive activities as it relates to the portfolio within your purview.
Strategy and Business Consult:
- Develop a concept for promotional and awareness campaign to increase brand visibility and loyalty
- Interpret Client briefs and propose strategic solutions through big and promotional campaign ideas that involve the integration of Online Marketing, BTL (Below the line) and/or ATL (Above the line) to achieve set objectives.
- Attend strategy sessions and develop executional plans to achieve set goals and desired results.
- Create a strategy, route to market and conceptualization for competitive edge against the competition.
- Employ innovative approach towards solutions proffered to guarantee strong impact in the market place yielding positive results.
- Conducting brand perception audit to find out how consumers perceive them
- Planning and receiving of events for activation
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies and align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Employ innovative approach to solutions proffered, to guarantee strong impact in the marketplace, yielding positive results.
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication, Fine-Art Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Proven 3-5 years’ work experience as a Brand strategist or Brand Creative.
- Content creation and public relations management.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.