C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ondo and Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
To sell and Promote client brands in a professional and ethical manner to the health community.
The Medical Representative is directly responsible for the following:
- Sale of Pharmaceuticals Brands in an assigned territory equivalent to assigned monthly budget.
- Collection of Receivables equivalent to assigned Sales budget on a monthly basis.
- Plan and organize territory to achieve maximum concentration on most important territorial regions and HCPs therein, in order to achieve territory product unit budget and activity targets, within set expenditure budgets.
- Ensure Journey plan and all Customers calls are inputted on theSales Force Automation System.
- Ensure Real-Time reporting on the salesplatform, with up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive records of each Doctor call.
- Maintain company standards in respect of selling skills and product knowledge.
- Achieve Target visiting parameters (Quantity and Quality) according to annual sales objectives.
- Effectively represent the interest of the company to key prescribers in his/her assigned territory and develop a pool of opinion leaders (KOLs) to positively influence other members of the health team in favour of Limited Brands.
- To gather, provide and maintain territory information on competitors activities, market trends and any other information that may be relevant to ensure the success of Pharmaceuticals Limited products on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To uphold and abide by the company’s policies.
- Maintain and enhance the ethical and professional image and integrity of Pharmaceuticals Limited as a corporate company at all times.
- Propose promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
- Provide key and detailed information to group audiences through clinical meetings.
- The prospective candidate must be a Pharmacist or a university graduate in any of the Biological Sciences.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Medical sales officers will be paid base pay and commission.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title with Location” as the subject of the email.