Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established with a mission to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment. Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnostics, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages.
- Administers user accounts; Designs and produces basic reports.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Administers maintenance of computer equipment, assist in hiring a corporate contractor that will perform the computer equipment maintenance, supervise his performance.
- Maintains and controls the inventory of the computer supplies and equipment.
- Identify security gaps and provide relevant solutions in consultation with the Operations manager;
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment;
- Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Operations Unit on changes or improvements required.
- Provide overall administrative support.
- Minimum of ND in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.