Growing Team Shop has been in the health care industry marketing health products and specializes in nutritional supplements, medical and hospital equipment.
The company has been in business for the past 20 years helping people improve health with different health products.
We are recruitiing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Products Promoter
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to promote our nutritional suplements toclients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He / She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- Training will be provided if you are not a nutritionist but like to be part of our health care promoter team.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of client health and delivervalue to interested individuals.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients dietary restrictions.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles using our health products.
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics about health such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Proven experience as nutritionist but a williness to learn the trade will also be accepted.
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology.
- Good understanding good health practice.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and critical thinking.
- Ability to work with people and follow up.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: You will receive a reply within 24hrs.