A reputable Construction Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Direct and overseeelectrical engineeringprojects at the assignedsites, resolving issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications.
- Design high voltage equipment such as wiring systems, lighting systems, and generators.
- Survey the site and manage the design and construction of electrical systems in conformity with the required state regulations.
- Responsible for calculating the electrical costs of projects and scheduling delivery dates for supplies.
- Read and study the electrical plans and implement it at the site and do necessary assessments whether to correct or to improve on the design.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Carry out inspections and maintenance of all electrical devices and installations to detect faults and prevent system collapse.
- Minimum ofBachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
- Good communication and decision-making skills.
- Team player and attentive to details.
- Experienced and familiar with federal and state building safety legislations.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.