Philip Consulting Limited
Our client is a leading business development and investment holding company for the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), based in the Capital City – Abuja, Nigeria.
The Chief Technology Officer role’s objective is to develop strategy for using technological resources, ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely as well as evaluate and implementing new systems and technology infrastructure for the organisation. This role reports to the Group Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related field
- An MBA or Master’s degree in Information Technology or a technology-related discipline preferred
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or similar field
- 5 years in management or leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Professional certifications such as Project management certifications such as CompTIA Project+ or PMI Agile, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), COBIT 5 Foundation Certification, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Six Sigma Certification or any other related