Organization on Microbial Sciences: Promoting the Quality of Microbiology was formed by an Incorporated Trustee in perpetuity. It operates as a nonprofit corporation under Section C of CAMA 1990. The purposes to be promoted are the quality, knowledge and standard of microbial sciences therefore are exclusively charitable and educational. In furtherance of such purposes and no other purposes, including specifically: the reinvention of the quality of microbiology, improvement of knowledge of microbial sciences and related subjects. The promotion of scientific investigations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Obi, Benue
Employment type: Volunteer
- The suitable candidate should possess a passion for writing about Microbial Sciences and Public health and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
- You will be responsible for generating educative and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- A knowledge of any field of Microbial Sciences and related sciences
- Ability to create engaging content
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online