Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a registered National NGO founded by Comrade Edem Edem in collaboration with other youths and registered in 2007 with CAC of Federal government of Nigeria. GREENCODE is an implementing partner for some international NGOs and are implementing both Development and Humanitarian Emergency in Nigeria.
Description / Requirements
- Location: Based in Damaturu, but project communities are in Gulani & Fune LGAs of Yobe state
- All positions are initially for 3 months, but subject to renewable based on performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification
- 1 – 2 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
On a rolling basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter and completed GREENCODE’s Competency form (request for the competency form for the position you are interested in/qualified for via the email below), the 2 documents should be forwarded to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdvertisementand copy email@example.com
- The title of the position for example- State Nutrition Officer must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.