Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing and Training Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- Searches and recruits candidates for vacancy in the company
- Coordinates the filling & vetting of guarantors’ form
- Issues I.D Cards for new staff
- Updates nominal roll from time to time
- Ensures filling of employment form
- Prepares employment letters
- Coordinates deployment & posting type A
- Obtains vacancy information from all departments
- Keep record of Human Resources Approval Form.
- Prepares and update internal vacancy schedule for the organization.
- Takes statistics of company staff from time to time
- Opens files for new Staff
- Issues confirmation I.D Card
- Performs any other duties as may be delegated from time to time.
- Develops plans, organizes and facilitates training to meet the training needs of the Guarding Department.
- Prepares trainee guards orientation schedule and training manuals.
- Ensures that Guards documentations are properly filled out. E.g Employment Forms, Guarantors Forms, Bank Forms etc.
- Ensures a high level drilling exercise for guards.
- Maintains training records
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Coordinates all resourcing needs of the guard force.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Bachelor’s Degree / OND
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.