Everty owns and develops prime real estate around the world. Our portfolio of Class-A commercial, residential, hotel and mixed-use properties spans the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. We are committed to human-centered developments where companies, people and communities can thrive. And we are building long-term value with our global portfolio by carefully selecting sites and properties in prime locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
About the role
- Do you have a background in fleet management? Do you have strong coordination and planning skills? Would you like to be part of a global organisation?
- As a Fleet Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of all facets of the transportation activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Route Management
- Assess, define and control E2E quality of our transport partners vehicles and deliverables.
- Asses, define and control transport partners SLA performance and provide reconciliation data for accounting.
- Drive improvements program together with transport partners vehicles and deliverables
- Assure security and HSE compliance for staff.
- Develop a strategy and execution for decreasing transport cost.
- Create a scorecard for transport performance with focus on; cost reduction, HSE, quality and SLA compliance
- Maintain electronic databases of all performance metrics for a 100% reconciliation and assurance of business scorecard.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support and schedule Special Event Planning.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with Federal and Lagos state rules and regulations.
- Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards for best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management
- Ability to schedule a group of drivers
- Great organizational skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data, draw and present conclusions in a comprehensive manner for decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent usage of excel and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- In-depth knowledge of route and transport systems in Lagos state is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar role with tangible performance achievements in cost and route efficiency.
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Everty is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.