Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Instrument Engineer
- We need of a Field Instrument Engineer who will see to the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the company’s products and equipment.
- The preferred candidates should be able to identify, analyze, and repair product failures, and order for replacement of parts where necessary.
- He/she should be one who is given to research, and enjoys providing answers to customers’ questions about product features, issues and upgrades.
- Review clients’ technical documentation and requirements.
- Control subcontracted discipline engineering documents
- Prepare technical documentations for instrumentation and systems requisitions, while also carrying out the technical evaluations
- Optimize instrument systems by ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance
- Encourage and monitor cooperation between Field Instruments and other disciplines (SAS, F&G, Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Piping) as well as between construction and completion
- Support the identification and evaluation of Project Change Proposals (PCPs), and Non-Conformance Requests (NCRs) related to follow on engineering phase as needed
- Continuously search for best solutions from other relevant projects and professionals, while also providing requisite expertise to others; this includes establishing proposals for improvement on governing documents in Docmap and Aris
- First Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in installation of instruments in Oil & Gas fields
- Extensive knowledge of Field Instruments, including in-line instruments and actuated valves
- Knowledge of relevant international standards concerning Field Instruments and Field Instrument installation (NORSOK)
- International Operator experience would be an added advantage
- Possess relevant professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Projects
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 8th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.