Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
- This fantastic job opportunity requires applications from excellent, self-driven and innovative business leads – with knowledge of digital sales, willing to join a vibrant start-up team. Is this you?
- If “Yes” – then the please continue.
- We are looking for a skilled Business Leader with Category management experience to join our team drive and maximise success with our users, providers and partners by helping to drive a commercial account strategy that is coherent across channels.
- We are looking for a team player who has the ability to drive influence throughout the organization, enjoys building relationships cross functionally, exudes strategic acumen, takes full ownership of assigned projects and identifies growth opportunities.
- You will be the driving force between the stores and user Teams by identifying growth opportunities and leveraging key insights/trends that lead to actionable account management plans.
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead the Digital and Marketing Teams to create a PR and Influencer plan for the Roaddo brand and services
- Track and monitor the success of the plan sharing a weekly and monthly report detailing successes
- Monitor trade and consumer press (online and print) and identify any potential news hooks
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas to journalists by phone and email to generate positive impression and trust, Roaddo services ad roadmap
- Brainstorm fresh PR ideas with and help bring those ideas into fruition
- Build positive relationships with journalists, influencers, partner advisers to gain brand stand out
- Identify and enter industry awards to raise the profile of Roaddo as a brand
- Create an internal newsletter to align all teams and staff on Roaddo news and information
- Collate, analyse, and evaluate Roaddo coverage online and offline (Including newspapers, trade magazines,)
- Compiling monthly PR reports and sharing with senior leadership team, as well as international brand representatives
- Work as part of the wider Communications team to share relevant content and feedback
- Promote Roaddo news stories and features to the media
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- A hunger to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Public Relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience of aligning marketing activities to revenue – expected to drive at least 50% of revenue through qualified leads.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising, and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria.
Here is what we offer
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply