Job Type: Full time (Remote)
- Do you have flutter and native application experience? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- As a Junior – Intermediate Flutter Developer (FinTech), you will be responsible for creating highly available mobile, user interface components using Flutter.
- Coordination with the rest of the frontend team and backend team working on Microservices and DB components of the application and developing tools for other teams to use.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and quality product is important.
- Works closely with cross functional project team members to understand and contribute to the technical requirements of the platform and related systems, including preparing technical scope documentation, work effort estimates, and development/deployment task breakdowns.
- Manages and adheres to stringent control standards and error avoidance methodologies including proper use of development and testing through SDLC, including unit testing, QA, UAT, and peer code reviews.
- Works closely with information technology team to build and install modifications and enhancements, ensuring seamless integration with back-end Core database and related systems.
- Manages the health of internet and mobile platforms to ensure 99%+ uptime, by working closely with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and remediate system and code related issues.
- Review code and provide relevant feedback for other team members.
- Breakdown tasks into logical units and assign accordingly.
- 3-7 years of experience in native application development
- 1-3 years of experience leveraging CI-CD tools and cloud architecture
- Understanding of Native Application APIs and available interface mechanisms
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying front end code on S3, Apache HTTP, NGINX using containerized models
- Must have extensive experience with industry standard web and application design, hands-on knowledge of current wireframing, web mark-up, and scripting languages, dynamic or active web content, site architecture, database management, and application performance and security optimization.
- Experience setting up development environments, rapidly learning new technologies, ability to apply a business model to a web and mobile application design, familiarity with internet protocols, server configuration, and DNS are all required.
- Ability to “think outside the box” while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Familiarity with Git for version control and development is advantageous
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM or PMI project environment is advantageous
- Experience working in regulated financial, banking, and credit union industries is advantageous
- Experience working with Symitar or other credit union Core systems is highly desired.
- Mobile Development using Android Studio, XCode, and/or IDEs such as Eclipse, React Native, Xamarin, and Cordova
- Open API standards such as SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, WCF, OAuth
- Azure, AWS, and other cloud related services
Preferred but not required:
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, or other design wireframes and prototype comps
- Static and Dynamic Code Scanning Tools
- Node.Js + Vue.Js
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply