- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software. Recognize the needs of the consumer and provide detailed information to the consumer about the technical specifications of the system / computer / tablet hardware / software offered by the company.
- Excellent sales / marketing experience of computer products or similar equipment. Investigates new items and makes recommendations for purchasing products.
- Advises customers on technical matters and recommends appropriate system / computers / tablets configurations.
- Provide technical support after merchandise is purchased.
- Ability to make presentations. Construct sales pitches and presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trend and serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Attracting new business through activities such as cold-calling, networking and meeting with potential clients.
- Clarifying customers and clients requirements and recommending the appropriate products
- Maintaining sales records and checking inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Minimum of B.Sc degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate Experience in the sales of Computer Hardware, tablet, and Software.
- Professional IT and Marketing Certification is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Sales Supervisor” as the subject of the mail
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.