Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- You will manage, update and edit company websites, supervise the implementation and maintenance of company’s computing needs from software to hardware all while ensuring security.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- HTML CSS JS PHP
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.