Push Careers Nig. – Lagos
₦80,000 – ₦100,000 a month
We are looking for a result driven and focused Human Resources Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. He/She will be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between employee and management team.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees.
- Coordinate the workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Liase between the employee and the management to pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure compliance to legal, organization policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦100,000.00 per month
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19