Seamfix Nigeria Limited – Abuja
Seamfix Nigeria Limited is a software company that builds application software and middleware solutions for businesses, governments and institutions. Our corporate slogan is “value innovation powered by technology”. We conduct business by innovating value, empowering our customers to exploit such values through technology, measuring the results and benefits of value to the customer and keeping a smile on their faces!
We build solutions for sectors such as telecommunications, energy, retail and service businesses, universities & colleges, schools, health sector and governments. Our software solutions can be classified into two; application software and middleware solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The Human Resource Officer will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring top talents for open positions in Seamfix.
- He/She will assist in driving HR initiatives to enhance employee engagement and employee productivity in the company.
- A degree in Human Resources or a related relevant discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience as a Human Resource generalist
- 2yrs+ as a technical recruiter
- Good knowledge of HR functions such as welfare management, pay & benefits, employee engagement, Good understanding of Nigerian labour laws
- Experience using a HRIS to manage HR functions
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellence driven
- Strong ownership mind-set
- Impeccable integrity
- Great passion for software development
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Very Dynamic
- Possess a can-do mind-set
- Demonstrates strong empathy for the user/customer
- Willing to learn and continuously develop self.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection of best fit candidates to vacant positions
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Plan, Implement and manage a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Payroll, benefits & employee welfare administration & management
- Pre-Onboarding management and administration
- Assist in performance management employee evaluation
- Assist in driving employee engagement initiatives
- Manage employee compliance and strict adherence to labor laws.