Employment Konsult (E-Konsult) is an arm of E-Circle Foundation, focused on creating employment opportunities for women and in turn increase their power of effective contribution to organizational and economic growth through Sustainable Career Development.
- We are looking for a HR Generalist with a broad knowledge of human resources functions from recruitment to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. We will especially be interested in meeting you if you have particular experience in Learning & Development and Performance Management
- At Carbon the role of a HR Generalist is far from one-dimensional, it will see you undertaking a wide range of HR tasks, like learning and development, performance management, organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves, helping in crafting HR policies and assisting with employee engagement. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential and HR analytics to make data driven decisions.
- If you are passionate about HR, are familiar with labor law and look to strengthen your career in the field, The People Department is the place to be.
- Preparing and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs, deploy different kinds of learning methods company wideÙ« such as coachingÙ« job-shadowingÙ« online training and so on
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes and conduct employee onboarding
- Assist in Manpower planning and career management
- Undertake tasks around performance management organizing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. BambooHR) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- BSc / BA in any of the Social Sciences / Business Administration or relevant field
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.