African Economic COngress – Abuja
A research writer who will produce original, credible and fact based research work centered around local and global economy for the purpose of publication on all organization platforms.
Qualified candidate must possess the following:
- Strong research skills. Should be able to create original, credible and valuable work from primary or secondary information/resources.
- Identifies rules, principles, or relationships that explains facts, data or other information; analyzes information and makes correct/original inferences.
- Possess strong grammar and communications skills.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Work closely with team members.
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Type: Internship
Salary: ₦50,000.00 – ₦70,000.00 per month
- 3: 1 year (Preferred)
- Abuja (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19