- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers and fax machines.
- Communicate with clients and employees, and respond to any queries or complaints.
- Sort and forward incoming mail and emails, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Book and prepare meeting rooms and ensure that refreshments are made available.
- Coordinate activities and disseminate information to office staff.
- Candidates should possess a FSLC, SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 – 5 years work exprience.
- N25,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.