A Technology-driven Logistics company located in Lagos State is currently seeking for Graduate interns awaiting NYSC call-up.
- To carry out daily functions of the Accounts department including Cash flow analysis, Payables, Receivables and Reconciliations
- To post ledgers and ensure that records of the company transactions are up to date.
- To reconcile client payments against bank statements
- To file and maintain records in accordance with accounting standards.
- To perform all the duties in accordance with standard operating procedures and conform to best practice
- Must be awaiting NYSC 2020 call up
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA will be an advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in English
- Must be able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Must be able to prioritize duties.
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be professional confident, patient, friendly, sociable, reliable and self-motivated.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications which do not meet the job requirements will be automatically routed to spam and reduce chances of being viewed for future job openings. Please be guided.