The overarching aim of the GF Resilient & Sustainable Systems for Health [RSSH] project is to improve the health and well-being of the Nigerian people by identifying and addressing systemic issues affecting the optimal delivery of health services in Nigeria. The resulting high-level interventions have been designed to follow the Global Fund’s framework for [RSSH] that is built on the essential building blocks of WHO for a well-functioning health system.
Objective of the Consultancy:
The RSSH Program Support Consultant will support the grant management, stakeholder management, fulfilment of donor and organizational reporting requirements, development of communication products and more. Will have the following responsibilities
- Support project stakeholder management efforts
- Represent the project within the stakeholders’ community.
- Support the development of concept notes, guidance documents, manuals etc
- Support the documentation and dissemination of best practices.
- Support the development and dissemination of communication products including fact sheets, success stories, technical briefs, reports, publications and more.
- Manage the project office secretariat.
- Support the design and or upgrade of the project grant management and tracking tools.
- Support the design and or upgrade of the grant comprehensive data management system.
- Link and analyze resource inputs, outputs and outcomes and report on project effectiveness and efficiency.
- Lead the preparation and submission of project donor reports.
And any other duties that may be assigned by the Project Director.
A degree in any field. Post graduate qualification desirable.
- At least 6 years’ experience in program management.
- A strong experience designing, developing and or using program management tools.
- Very good hands-on involvement in the government and donor spheres.
- Strong experience in project implementation across the HIV, TB, Malaria landscape.
- Experience managing communication with a multiplicity of stakeholders.
- Experience in development of concept notes, checklists, guidance documents, manuals, SOPs etc
- Experience developing and disseminating communication products including success stories, fact sheets, donor reports, technical briefs and publications.
- Experience developing and using work plan tracking and program management tools.
- Experience with program reporting requirements.
- Experience using editing soft wares and packages
- Experience using infographic soft wares and packages.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong stakeholders’ management capabilities.
- A good knowledge of PSM, M&E and Lab services is an advantage.
- A good knowledge of HIV, TB and Malaria program implementation is an advantage.
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Strength in using statistical soft wares is a plus.
- Strong ability using editing soft wares and packages
- Strong competency using infographic soft wares and packages.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.